Our policies show information related to the writings, use, and disclosure of personal data. We collect information to improve our work. We follow our terms and conditions and promise to our policy and business.
Information we collect We
- The information collected is used to provide better services to the users. Any personal information like name, e-mail address or phone number will never be disclosed or sold to a third party.
- We will not ask you for any information pertaining to credit card information or bank account details.
- The website or its owners are not responsible for any content that is available on the third party sites whose links may have been provided in the blog only for reference purposes.
- We do not store any of your private information. At the same time, we also cannot guarantee the protection of any of your sensitive private information. The user is responsible to ensure that the link is secured and not prone to hacking while entering any sensitive information.
- When you visit or interact with our site, the usage data is saved for future use. This is to provide the users a better experience with the website. Such information includes IP address, geographic location, language, browser type, and version, operating system, date and time of your visit as well as the information that you accessed on the website. The duration of the visit may also b recorded.
- We use personal information to give you better feedback, provide you with information suited to your interests, activity, and history of previous searches. We may send you updates on any upcoming events as well.
- We have the right to store any mail you have sent us for further use.